Need Help? It's Just a Call or Click Away!
We all experience challenges, struggles or downright emergencies in our lifetime. Being a veteran doesn't exempt you, but it does give you access to some resources others don't have and priority access to many others.
Do you need or know someone in need of:
* Housing assistance (rent/mortgage payments or just obtaining housing)
* Utilities Assistance
* Medical Care and/or Healthcare Advocacy
* Mental Health Services
* Child Care Services/Assistance
* Employment/Careers or Training, including Resumes, Applications & Interviews
* VA Claims Filing or Appeals
* Discharge Upgrade Request / Records Correction
* Connecting With Other Women Veterans / Building a Support Group
We are here for you, you are not alone. You can reach out any time and we will do everything we can to get you connected with the help you need.
Check out our contact page or send an email to: email@example.com.
Additional resources can be found here: tvc.texas.gov